At Turning Point Treatment Center, we believe in treating each addiction – and each person – as an individual. No two addictions are the same, and often times multiple forms of treatment must be used in order to offer clients the highest chance of a successful recovery.
At Turning Point, we offer several treatment options to best suit each individual client’s needs. Some of our addiction treatment options include:
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Alcohol Specific Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis/Co-Occurring Disorders
- Treatment for Opiate and/or Heroin Abuse
- Innovative, Collaborative Care With A World-Class Team
- In-Patient Residential Treatment
- 30-day, 60-day and 90-day Treatment Programs
- Long-term Transitional and Aftercare Programs
- State-of-the-Art Drug Rehab and Detox Center
At Turning Point, we’ll work with you to ensure that you get the treatment that you need. We accept both insurance and private pay and will partner with you to make sure that finances don’t hold you back from finding success in treatment.
If you or a loved one are struggling with substance abuse, treatment might be the answer. At Turning Point Treatment Center, our individualized treatment plans, highly qualified staff and personalized approach to recovery have a proven track record of success. For more information on treatment at Turning Point Treatment Center, please contact us.