Tips On How To Beat Drug Addiction
It is said that no two persons are alike. Some of us are born tall; others, small. Some of us have white skin paired with blonde hair while others have brown skin and black hair. Many of us differ from one another. Not even the twins are successful in copying each other’s genetic makeup or their psychological interests and interest. Indeed, all of us are created unique from one another.
People also vary in interest. A brother may not have the same passion for one hobby with his sister. Brothers may not share the same weaknesses and this may also be applicable with sisters.
Another thing that made people unique from one another is the fact that each and every one of us has a unique need though we have the same organs and capabilities. There are people who are born with an ailment such as asthma, anemia, and many more while others are completely healthy from head to toe.
With diversity comes an opportunity to learn and appreciate the things that you do not have. People on the planet differ in the color of their skin and eyes, their height, and everything that makes them human. Others are renowned to have a beautiful faces while others are just the usual.
Drug rehab centers such as TPT Center Executive Drug and Alcohol Treatment considers the idea that everyone is different from one another and with that comes the fact that we have a wide-ranging set of needs.
This is the reason why, before our treatment, we first take a note of the patient’s medical history, personal background, etc. You may seem to think that it is an invasion to your privacy but it is a requirement for you to experience quality services under our care.
How can gathering such information help us, especially you, in your treatment? Let us talk about how your choice of treatment services can give a great impact to your stay here in TPT Center.
First of all, how do you choose the best service that will match your only one of its kind needs? Consider first the accreditation and licensing of the program, the helpfulness of the program’s treatment methods, and the type of aftercare services to help you prevent relapse.
- Accreditation and LicensingIt is very significant to know and be confident that the program you will be undergoing is approved in and around the state. Also, make sure that the people who will be caring for you although this program are trusted by the license and experience they hold to performing the program. TPT Center offers programs that are tested and trusted by the American population and have been accredited and licensed in the country. We pride ourselves with our staff who are known to be composed of professional, experienced, and licensed individuals.
- HelpfulnessA Drug rehab center should also inform not only the patient but also the rest of the world the effectivity of their program. This is to ensure the clients of the success of their offered programs. We assure you that TPT Center only offers programs that are successful in getting you out of our addiction phase to help you live life anew.
- Type of Aftercare ServicesRelapses are one of the pains you can experience while you are on a rehabilitation program. Is there a proper and effective program that will help an addict in these times? To answer your doubts, always ask yourself and your caretakers the following questions:
- Is there an efficient after care program?
- Does that after care program have any referrals to other support groups and recovery services that are available in the community?
In TPT Center, we make sure that your treatment does not only last until the last day of the program. We make sure that you get rid of drugs and/or alcohol in your system by having our staff member create a discharge plan right after you finish your program and before you leave the center for the community.
After you have ensured a checklist for the mentioned characteristics, it is of the essence that you have a good background of the different drug treatment program types.
- Residential treatmentThis treatment requires the patient to live in the center’s treatment facility while undergoing the processes and programs of rehabilitation. This type of treatment may commonly last from 30-90 days.
- Intensive Outpatient ProgramPatient is subjected to be committed to intensive rehabilitation programs that are conducted while the patient is out in the community. This program usually allows the addict to meet with us, in the very least, 2-3 hours a day and 3 days a week.
- Partial HospitalizationThis program typically meets addicts at the hospital for at least 3-5 days a week and 4-6 hours a day. It is applicable for people who require an ongoing medical monitoring.
- CounselingThis includes individual, group or family. This therapy helps an addict overcome his or her addiction through interacting with other people to help them in their journey. This can identify the root cause of the addict’s drug abuse and/or alcohol abuse, learn healthier coping mechanisms, and mend broken relationships.
- Sober livingThis acts as a follow-up to your residential treatment to avoid relapse. You may live with a fellow recovering addict before going back to the community.
Now that you know the different types of drug treatment programs, make sure that you choose a drug treatment program that best adapts to your needs.
TPT Center Drug and Alcohol Treatment offers the following Treatment Programs:
- Residential Inpatient
- Outpatient Program
- Addiction Intervention Services (Counseling and many more)
- Medical Detoxification
- Executive Programs
If you want to know more of these programs, do not hesitate in asking us anything.
Choose the best option for your unique needs. Go with TPT Center and make us a Drug rehab center partner in your journey to recovery.